Before the City Park Pool is drained for the season attend this once-a-year opportunity for your dog to take a dip in the pool!
Where: City Park Pool, 200 E. Park Rd, Iowa City
When: September 2020; 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Register early to avoid the long lines and save $5. We will have a small pool option for the smaller breeds that attend.
Early registration (prior to September 11th)
General registration $15 (pay at the door) – you can pay for registration at the door with cash, check, Venmo or credit card
Registration price is per form not per dog, and you can include up to 2 dogs on each form.
*No children under the age of 12 will be allowed in the pool area*
Please complete a registration form and waiver for your dog(s). You can email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (319-354-3657) or mail (PO Box 1345, Iowa City, IA 52244) your registration and proof of Rabies vaccination. We would appreciate all registrations being completed with payment.
- All participating dogs MUST have proof of current Rabies vaccination – we must see a copy of the certificate (snap a photo on your phone), tags only work if there is an expiration date on the tag
- Dogs must be friendly – with humans and other dogs
- Dogs must be in good general health
- Children under the age of 12 will NOT be allowed in the pool area
- This is not a spectator event, only humans with their registered dogs will be permitted in the pool area
- You cannot get into the water for recreational swim with your dog – dogs only swimming in the pool (Health Department Rule)
We want to thank our community partners that make this event possible: