Thank you to our Main Sponsor:
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
REGISTRATIONS, PAPERWORK AND RABIES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED AT THE EVENT ON SUNDAY. WE CANNOT CONFIRM RECEIPT OF ITEMS SENT VIA EMAIL OR TEXT AS OF FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH.
Before the City Park Pool is drained for the season attend this once-a-year opportunity for your dog to take a dip in the pool!
Where: City Park Pool, 200 E. Park Rd, Iowa City
When: Sunday, September 12th, 2021; 12:00pm – 2pm OR 3pm – 5:00pm
We will have a small pool option for the smaller breeds that attend.
***Early registration CLOSED***September 6th
General registration $15 at the door. Payment methods accepted: cash, check, Venmo, PayPal or credit card
*No children under the age of 12 will be allowed in the pool area*
Please complete a registration form and waiver for your dog(s). We cannot guarantee the receipt of anything sent via email or text at this time. If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All dogs must be registered for one time slot only, either 12-2pm or 3-5pm
- 2 dogs per adult, you must bring a second adult for additional dogs
- All participating dogs MUST have proof of current Rabies vaccination – we must see a copy of the certificate -certificate photos accepted. You can text photos to 319-541-6390. Rabies tags will not be accepted
- Dogs must be friendly – with humans and other dogs
- Dogs must be in good general health
- Children under the age of 12 will NOT be allowed in the pool area
- Humans must not swim or wade in pool
- This is not a spectator event, only humans with their registered dogs will be permitted in the pool area
- Please understand that dogs may be asked to leave for any reason during the event, be safe and considerate of your companion and others
We want to thank our community partners that make this event possible: