Before the City Park Pool is drained for the season attend this once-a-year opportunity for your dog to take a dip in the pool!
Where: City Park Pool, 200 E. Park Rd, Iowa City
When: Sunday, September 9, 2018; 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Register early to avoid the long lines and save $5. We will have a small pool option for the smaller breeds that attend.
Early registration $10 (prior to September 6th) – online ticket sales
General registration $15 (pay at the door)
*No children under the age of 12 will be allowed in the pool area*
Please complete a registration form and waiver for your dog(s). You can email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (319-354-3657) or mail (PO Box 1345, Iowa City, IA 52244) your registration and proof of Rabies vaccination. We would appreciate all registrations being completed with payment.
- All participating dogs MUST have proof of current Rabies vaccination – we must see a copy of the certificate (snap a photo on your phone), tags only work if there is an expiration date on the tag
- Dogs must be friendly – with humans and other dogs
- Dogs must be in good general health
- Children under the age of 12 will NOT be allowed in the pool area
- This is not a spectator event, only humans with their registered dogs will be permitted in the pool area
We want to thank our community partners that make this event possible: